Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Twin Thing.....

So I’m a twin and I thought it would be interesting to look at Celebrity twins.. There were quite a few that I had no idea that they were a twin…

Just a little bit about me and my beautiful twin;
  • ·         We are fraternal twins (2 eggs)
  • ·         I am a red head, she is a blonde
  • ·         I am taller
  • ·         We were born one minute apart
  • ·         We often buy the same thing without the other knowing…

Gisele Bundchen
Image: Pixnpix
Gisele has a fraternal twin sister named Patricia. Patricia is Gisele’s public relations manager

Ashton Kutcher
Image: Novafm
Ashton has a fraternal twin brother named Michael. Michael also has cerebral palsy and is a spokesperson for the advocacy organization Reaching for the Stars.

Scarlett Johansson
Scarlett has a twin brother named Hunter. Hunter is also an actor.

Alanis Morissette
Alanis has a twin brother named Wade. Wade is also a musician and yoga teacher.

Elvis Presley
Image: Huffpost
 Elvis had an identical brother named Jesse, unfortunately he was stillborn.

Jerry Hall
Image: Matilo
 Terry Hall has a fraternal twin sister called Terry.

And Finally...
A very pregnant me with my beautiful twin sister – Amanda. My life would not be the same without her xox



1



No comments:

Post a Comment