Thursday 31 July 2014

It's My Birthday Month.....


The number this year is 39... Yep - I'm one year off being 40 and although you shouldn't waste anytime wishing your years away, it got me thinking???

 I wished I'd meet Mr Right in my early twenties
 I wished I started having children before the age of the 36
 And I mostly wished
 I'd felt comfortable in my skin a decade ago.....


But.... Then I could ask the questions;

Would Mr Right and I still be together if we'd meet in our 20's?
Would I have had the time and raised my little girl the same way if I'd started having children earlier?
Would I have treated my body any different if I was comfortable in it a decade ago?

Life - is just that - Life!!!!! The ability to grow and change, experience Life - Alive and with good health...

So - maybe I should just feel grateful for all that I have and not ponder and worry about things I cannot change...



Enjoy Life……

No comments:

Post a Comment